Certificates of Deposit
Certificates of Deposit (CDs) have many advantages. Higher interest rates are often available for varying terms of maturity. Account Holders may schedule maturity dates to coincide with future cash needs. Certificates are bank deposits and are FDIC insured.
- Minimum deposit requirement of $500.00 is required to open the account
- Terms of CDs range from 91 days to six years
- Competitive rates of interest
- An interest penalty will apply for early withdrawal of deposited funds
- All terms and conditions are subject to change